ISO certification, and in particular ISO 9001, has been adopted by millions of businesses and organisations worldwide, and across multiple industries. Today, being able to demonstrate quality throughout the company, such as its processes and procedures, is a key element to customer retention. But it can also improve efficiency, reduce the number of errors, streamline processes and ultimately create an environment of continual improvement.
An internationally recognised standard, ISO certification demonstrates to customers and stakeholders a company or organisation’s commitment to ensuring all their products or services are of the highest quality, that they provide excellent customer service and that the company is able to manage risk effectively.
There are different ISO accreditations depending on the nature of the business and industry. They are also designed to be flexible to allow a wide range of businesses and organisations to adjust the way they implement an ISO standard to reflect their industry sector.
At JR Consultants, our team of experienced ISO consultants are on hand to provide practical management systems that are effective and will help your business achieve ISO certification. We provide ISO certification services for:
- ISO 9001 – the most well-known and UK recognised standard for effective quality management.
- ISO 14001 – a leading international standard for environmental management.
- ISO 45001 – helps businesses manage risk and ensure compliance with health and safety legislation.
What Does Iso Certification Mean For Your Business?
The benefits of ISO certification are many and following the standard’s framework to build an effective Quality Management System will ensure the company is:
- Identifying their customers and meeting their needs through continuous development of their products or services.
- Reviewing and integrating internal policies and procedures – the QMS documents – and attaining compliance with ISO certification to streamline processes and procedures.
- Improving their image, brand and reputation.
- Establishing a continuous quality improvement culture that is company-wide to consistently produce high-quality products or services, as well as the professional development of employees.
- Create partnership opportunities – some companies require ISO 9001 certification to become an accredited supplier.
- Creating a process approach – ensuring processes and procedures are controlled, measured and repeated to produce the desired results and increase operational results.
- Creating a customer focus – establish the aim of the business or organisation to ensure customers are satisfied and happy through the process and procedure steps for improvement.
- Increase revenue, improve operations and reduce costs
- Improve employee job satisfaction and morale.
ISO accreditation can help improve credibility, increase customer confidence, open doors to new opportunities, reduce costs, boost productivity and increase profits. We can help businesses assess which ISO standard would be the best fit for your service, product or system. With some businesses, we may recommend achieving more than one ISO certification.
We work with businesses to help them navigate the ISO certification process. Working towards achieving certification can be a daunting, complex task. JR Consultants provides the guidance, expertise and knowledge needed to develop and implement the correct structures required by the standard.